- Top of page
- Should Paracentesis be Covered With Infusion of Platelets and Plasma?
- TIPS Versus Paracentesis For Ascites
- Can Diagnostic ERCP Still be Justified for PSC?
- The Importance of Serum Bile Acids in Pregnancy
- Surprisingly Diverse Phenotypic Expression of ATP8B1 Mutations
- Adipokine Imbalance and NASH
In accordance with increasing demands for evidence-based practice for ethical, fiscal, and medico-legal reasons HEPATOLOGY provides a rich source of material that can justly guide the hepatologist's day-to-day clinical activity. The first four articles highlighted below constitute such confidence building data.