Liver Failure and Liver Disease
Spectrum of NAFLD and diagnostic implications of the proposed new normal range for serum ALT in obese women†
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 650–656, September 2005
How to Cite
Kunde, S. S., Lazenby, A. J., Clements, R. H. and Abrams, G. A. (2005), Spectrum of NAFLD and diagnostic implications of the proposed new normal range for serum ALT in obese women. Hepatology, 42: 650–656. doi: 10.1002/hep.20818
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2005
- 7Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis: a proposal for grading and staging the histological lesions. Am J Gastroenterol 1999; 94: 2467–2474., , , , .Direct Link:
- 14Expert Panel on Detection E, Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in A. Executive Summary of The Third Report of The National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (Adult Treatment Panel III) [Comment]. JAMA 2001; 285: 2486–2497.
- 16Design and validation of a histologic scoring system for nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) [Abstract]. HEPATOLOGY 2003; 38(Suppl): 160A., , , , , , et al.
- 20Correlation between histological findings and serum transaminase values in chronic diseases of liver. Acta Med Scand 1964; 175: 45–56., , .
- 23Factors associated with serum alanine transaminase activity in healthy subjects: consequences for the definition of normal values, for selection of blood donors, and for patients with chronic hepatitis C. MULTIVIRC Group. HEPATOLOGY 1998; 27: 1213–1219., , , , , , et al.