Shan-Shan Zhan and Joy X. Jiang contributed equally to this study.
Liver Biology and Pathobiology
Phagocytosis of apoptotic bodies by hepatic stellate cells induces NADPH oxidase and is associated with liver fibrosis in vivo†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 435–443, March 2006
How to Cite
Zhan, S.-S., Jiang, J. X., Wu, J., Halsted, C., Friedman, S. L., Zern, M. A. and Torok, N. J. (2006), Phagocytosis of apoptotic bodies by hepatic stellate cells induces NADPH oxidase and is associated with liver fibrosis in vivo. Hepatology, 43: 435–443. doi: 10.1002/hep.21093
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2005
- American Liver Foundation Liver Scholar Award
- UC Davis Health System Award. Grant Number: NIH 1 KO8 DK069765
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Number: NIH AA06386
Supplementary material for this article can be found on the H EPATOLOGY website ( http://interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-9139/suppmat/index.html ).
|jws-hep.21093.lgd.doc||24K||Legand for Supplementary Figure|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.