Ruth Y. Lan and Chunmei Cheng contributed equally to this study.
Liver Failure and Liver Disease
Liver-targeted and peripheral blood alterations of regulatory T cells in primary biliary cirrhosis†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 729–737, April 2006
How to Cite
Lan, R. Y., Cheng, C., Lian, Z.-X., Tsuneyama, K., Yang, G.-X., Moritoki, Y., Chuang, Y.-H., Nakamura, T., Saito, S., Shimoda, S., Tanaka, A., Bowlus, C. L., Takano, Y., Ansari, A. A., Coppel, R. L. and Gershwin, M. E. (2006), Liver-targeted and peripheral blood alterations of regulatory T cells in primary biliary cirrhosis. Hepatology, 43: 729–737. doi: 10.1002/hep.21123
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK39588, DK92310
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture. Grant Number: 16790223
- 21st century COE program in Japan
- Nagao Memorial Fund
- Kanae Foundation for Life & Socio-Medical Science
Supplementary material for this article can be found on the H EPATOLOGY website ( http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270–9139/suppmat/index.html ).
|jws-hep.21123.fig1.ppt||3594K||Supporting Information file jws-hep.21123.fig1.ppt|
|jws-hep.21123.lgd1.doc||40K||Supporting Information file jws-hep.21123.lgd1.doc|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.