K. Breitkopf and S. Dooley contributed equally to this manuscript.
Liver Biology and Pathobiology
Id1 is a critical mediator in TGF-β–induced transdifferentiation of rat hepatic stellate cells†
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 1032–1041, May 2006
How to Cite
Wiercinska, E., Wickert, L., Denecke, B., Said, H. M., Hamzavi, J., Gressner, A. M., Thorikay, M., ten Dijke, P., Mertens, P. R., Breitkopf, K. and Dooley, S. (2006), Id1 is a critical mediator in TGF-β–induced transdifferentiation of rat hepatic stellate cells. Hepatology, 43: 1032–1041. doi: 10.1002/hep.21135
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 20 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2005
- Sonderforschungsbereich (SFB) 542 projects C4 and C8
- START fibrosis project, University Hospital Aachen
- Dietmar Hopp Foundation, Walldorf, Germany
- Dutch Cancer Society. Grant Number: NKI-2001-248
Supplementary material for this article can be found on the H EPATOLOGY website ( http://interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-9139/suppmat/index.html ).
|jws-hep.21135.lgd1.doc||24K||Supporting Information file jws-hep.21135.lgd1.doc|
|jws-hep.21135.fig1.tif||172K||Supporting Information file jws-hep.21135.fig1.tif|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.