Version of Record online: 20 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 943–953, May 2006
How to Cite
Talal, A. H., Ribeiro, R. M., Powers, K. A., Grace, M., Cullen, C., Hussain, M., Markatou, M. and Perelson, A. S. (2006), Pharmacodynamics of PEG-IFN α differentiate HIV/HCV coinfected sustained virological responders from nonresponders. Hepatology, 43: 943–953. doi: 10.1002/hep.21136
A portion of this work was performed under the auspices of the US Department of Energy under contract W-7405-ENG-36.
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Talal is on the speakers' bureau for and received a research grant from Schering-Plough. Dr. Perelson is a consultant for Schering-Plough.
- Issue online: 20 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2005
- General Clinical Research Center from the National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: M01-RR00047
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK02573, DA16159, RR06555, RR18754 (COBRE grant)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMS-0504957
- Greenberg Foundation for Medical Research
- Schering-Plough Research Institute
- Speaker's Fund for Public Health Research awarded by the city of New York
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: W-7405-ENG-36
|jws-hep.21136.lgd.doc||26K||Legend for figures|
|jws-hep.21136.fig1.tif||132K||Supporting Information file jws-hep.21136.fig1.tif|
|jws-hep.21136.fig2.tif||360K||Supporting Information file jws-hep.21136.fig2.tif|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.