A low-carbohydrate diet rapidly and dramatically reduces intrahepatic triglyceride content†
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 487–488, August 2006
How to Cite
Browning, J. D., Davis, J., Saboorian, M. H. and Burgess, S. C. (2006), A low-carbohydrate diet rapidly and dramatically reduces intrahepatic triglyceride content. Hepatology, 44: 487–488. doi: 10.1002/hep.21264
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2006
- 2Dr. Atkins' New Diet Revolution. New York: Avon Books, 1998..
- 4Expert Panel on the Identification E, and Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Adults,. Executive summary of the clinical guidelines on the identification, evaluation, and treatment of overweight and obesity in adults. Arch Intern Med 1998; 158: 1855–1867.
- 10Molecular mediators of hepatic steatosis and liver injury. J Clin Invest 2004; 114: 1–4., .