Laura Llacuna and Montserrat Mari have contributed equally to the work.
Liver Biology and Pathobiology
Critical role of acidic sphingomyelinase in murine hepatic ischemia-reperfusion injury†
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 561–572, September 2006
How to Cite
Llacuna, L., Marí, M., Garcia-Ruiz, C., Fernandez-Checa, J. C. and Morales, A. (2006), Critical role of acidic sphingomyelinase in murine hepatic ischemia-reperfusion injury. Hepatology, 44: 561–572. doi: 10.1002/hep.21285
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2006
- Research Center for Liver and Pancreatic Diseases. Grant Number: P50 AA 11999
- US National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: 1R21 AA014135-01
- Plan Nacional de I+D. Grant Numbers: SAF 02-3564, 03-04974
- Red Temática de Investigación Cooperativa. Grant Number: G03/015
- Red de Centros. Grant Number: C03/02
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Numbers: FIS 04/1039, 03/0426, 02/3057, 02/0339
Supplementary material for this article can be found on the H EPATOLOGY website ( http://interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-9139/suppmat/index.html ).
|jws-hep.21285.mtd.doc||29K||Supporting Information file jws-hep.21285.mtd.doc|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.