Randomized controlled study of tenofovir and adefovir in chronic hepatitis B virus and HIV infection: ACTG A5127†
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 1110–1116, November 2006
How to Cite
Peters, M. G., Andersen, J., Lynch, P., Liu, T., Alston-Smith, B., Brosgart, C. L., Jacobson, J. M., Johnson, V. A., Pollard, R. B., Rooney, J. F., Sherman, K. E., Swindells, S., Polsky, B. and ACTG Protocol A5127 Team (2006), Randomized controlled study of tenofovir and adefovir in chronic hepatitis B virus and HIV infection: ACTG A5127. Hepatology, 44: 1110–1116. doi: 10.1002/hep.21388
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Peters recieved grants from Gilead. Dr. Andersen is a consultant for Tibotec. Dr. Pollard advises for Idenix. He is a consultant for Pfizer. He is on the Speakers' Bureau for Bristol Myers Squibb and Gilead. He is also a consultant for and is on the Speakers' Bureau for Boehringer Ingelheim. Dr. Rooney is an employee of and owns stocks in Gilead. He also owns stock in GlaxoSmithKline. Dr. Sherman is on the Speakers' Bureau and received grants from Roche and Schering. He is a consultant for and received grants from SciClone. He also advises for BMS. Dr. Swindells recieved grants from Bristol Myers, Novartis and Pfizer.
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2006
- Adult AIDS Clinical Trials Group (ACTG)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: AI38855
- Adult ACTG Central Group. Grant Numbers: U01AI38858, P30 AI27767
- Birmingham VA Medical Center
- UAB CFAR core clinic and laboratory facilities
- NIDDK UCSF Liver Center. Grant Number: P30 DK 26743
- 15Group Sequential Methods with Applications to Clinical Trials. Boca Raton, FL: Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2000., .
- 23Department of Health and Human Services. Guidelines for the use of antiretroviral agents in HIV-1-Infected adults and adolescents. Washington, DC: Department of Health and Human Services, 2005. Available at: http://AIDSinfo.nih.gov/guidelines/adult/AA_040705.pdf. 4-7-2005.