Impact of disease severity on outcome of antiviral therapy for chronic hepatitis C: Lessons from the HALT-C trial†
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 1675–1684, December 2006
How to Cite
Everson, G. T., Hoefs, J. C., Seeff, L. B., Bonkovsky, H. L., Naishadham, D., Shiffman, M. L., Kahn, J. A., Lok, A. S. F., Di Bisceglie, A. M., Lee, W. M., Dienstag, J. L., Ghany, M. G. and Morishima, C. (2006), Impact of disease severity on outcome of antiviral therapy for chronic hepatitis C: Lessons from the HALT-C trial. Hepatology, 44: 1675–1684. doi: 10.1002/hep.21440
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Everson is a consultant for, advises, is on the speakers' bureau of, and received grants from Roche. Dr. Shiffman is a consultant for, advises, is on the speakers' bureau of, and received grants from Roche. He also advises for and received grants from Schering-Plough. He is a consultant and advises for Valeant. He also advises for Novartis. Dr. Hoefs is on the speakers' bureau of Roche. Dr. Bonkovsky is on the speaker's bureau of and received grants from Roche. He is on the speakers' bureau of Schering-Plough. Dr. Kahn is on the speakers' bureau of Gilead. He is a consultant and is on the speakers' bureau of Roche. Dr. Lok is a consultant for, advises, and received grants from Roche, GlaxoSmithKline, Gilead, Idenix, Innogenetics, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. She received grants from Schering-Plough and Valeant. She owns stock in, is a consultant, and advises for Andays. She is a consultant and advises for Pharmasset. Dr. Di Bisceglie is a consultant for and received grants from Roche. Dr. Lee received grants from Roche
This is publication number 19 from the HALT-C Trial Group.
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2006
- NIDDKD. Grant Numbers: N01-DK-9-2326, M01RR-06192, N01-DK-9-2324, N01-DK-9-2319, M01RR-01066, N01-DK-9-2327, M01RR-00051, N01-DK-9-2320, M01RR-00827, N01-DK-9-2321, M01RR-00633, N01-DK-9-2325, M01RR-00043, N01-DK-9-2323, M01RR-00042, N01-DK-9-2322, M01RR-00065, N01-DK-9-2318, N01-DK-9-2328
- 11National Institutes of Health Consensus Development Conference statement: management of hepatitis C: 2002-June 10–12, 2002. HEPATOLOGY 2002;36: S3–S220.
- 16Iron storage diseases. In: SweenRNM, BurtAD, PortmannBC, IshakKG, ScheuerPJ, AnthonyPP, eds. Pathology of the Liver. 4th ed. Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone, 2002: 257–272., , , .
- 18Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis: a proposal for grading and staging the histological lesions. Am J Gastroenterol 1999; 94: 2467–2474., , , , .Direct Link:
- 19Impact of reducing peginterferon alfa-2a and ribavirin dose on virologic response in patients with chronic hepatitis C. Gastroenterology 2006., , , , , , et al.