fax: (33) 561-28-53-10
Novel aspects of PPARα-mediated regulation of lipid and xenobiotic metabolism revealed through a nutrigenomic study†
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 767–777, March 2007
How to Cite
Martin, P. G. P., Guillou, H., Lasserre, F., Déjean, S., Lan, A., Pascussi, J.-M., SanCristobal, M., Legrand, P., Besse, P. and Pineau, T. (2007), Novel aspects of PPARα-mediated regulation of lipid and xenobiotic metabolism revealed through a nutrigenomic study. Hepatology, 45: 767–777. doi: 10.1002/hep.21510
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2006
- ATC Nutrition founded by INSERM and INRA. Grant Number: AIP275
- Agence Française de Sécurité Sanitaire de l'Environnement. Grant Number: RD-2003-018/A2049
Supplementary material for this article can be found on the H EPATOLOGY website ( http://interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-9139/suppmat/index.html ).
|jws-hep.21510.pdf||694K||Supporting Information file jws-hep.21510.pdf|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.