fax: (61) 3-8532-1100
Opposing roles of gp130-mediated STAT-3 and ERK-1/2 signaling in liver progenitor cell migration and proliferation†
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 486–494, February 2007
How to Cite
Yeoh, G. C. T., Ernst, M., Rose-John, S., Akhurst, B., Payne, C., Long, S., Alexander, W., Croker, B., Grail, D. and Matthews, V. B. (2007), Opposing roles of gp130-mediated STAT-3 and ERK-1/2 signaling in liver progenitor cell migration and proliferation. Hepatology, 45: 486–494. doi: 10.1002/hep.21535
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2006
- Medical Research Foundation (Royal Perth Hospital)
- Centre for Medical Research at the Western Australian Institute for Medical Research
- National Health Medical Research Council of Australia
- University of Western Australia Richard Walter Gibbon Medical Research Fellowship
- University of Western Australia small grant
Supplementary material for this article can be found on the H EPATOLOGY website ( http://interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-9139/suppmat/index.html ).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.