Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 263–265, February 2007
How to Cite
Crippin, J. S. (2007), Treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma after transplantation and human rights. Hepatology, 45: 263–265. doi: 10.1002/hep.21545
See Article on Page 269.
Potential conflict of interest: nothing to report.
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2007
- 7Chen ZN, Shang P, Li Y, Qian AR, Zhu P, Xing JL, inventors; NTD Patent and Trademark Agency, Beijing office, assignee. HAb18G/CD147, its agonist and application. Chinese patent ZL01131735.3, 2001 Sep 28;PCT international patent W002/094875. 2002 May 27.
- 8Chen ZN, Xing JL, Zhang SH, inventors; NTD Patent & Trademark Agency, Beijing office, assignee. Anti-human hepatoma monoclonal antibody HAb18 light/heavy chain variable region gene, and use thereof. Chinese patent ZL02114471.0, 2002 March 15;PCT international patent W003/078469. 2003 March 17.
- 10American Society of Transplantation. Statement on Ethics. http://a-s-t.org/about/generalethics.htm; accessed December 26, 2006.
- 11The World Medical Association. Policy. http://www.wma.net/e/policy/b3.html; accessed December 30, 2006.