These authors contributed equally to this work.
Evaluation of a cyclophilin inhibitor in hepatitis C virus–infected chimeric mice in vivo†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 921–928, April 2007
How to Cite
Inoue, K., Umehara, T., Ruegg, U. T., Yasui, F., Watanabe, T., Yasuda, H., Dumont, J.-M., Scalfaro, P., Yoshiba, M. and Kohara, M. (2007), Evaluation of a cyclophilin inhibitor in hepatitis C virus–infected chimeric mice in vivo. Hepatology, 45: 921–928. doi: 10.1002/hep.21587
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Ruegg received grants from Debiopharm.
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2006
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Program for Promotion of Fundamental Studies in Health Sciences of the National Institute of Biomedical Innovation of Japan
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
- Medical Foundation of the Showa University Alumni Association
|jws-hep.21587.fig1.pdf||61K||Supporting Information file jws-hep.21587.fig1.pdf|
|jws-hep.21587.fig2.pdf||81K||Supporting Information file jws-hep.21587.fig2.pdf|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.