Article first published online: 26 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 1154–1163, May 2007
How to Cite
Fontana, R. J., Bieliauskas, L. A., Lindsay, K. L., Back-Madruga, C., Wright, E. C., Snow, K. K., Lok, A. S.F., Kronfol, Z. and Padmanabhan, L. (2007), Cognitive function does not worsen during pegylated interferon and ribavirin retreatment of chronic hepatitis C. Hepatology, 45: 1154–1163. doi: 10.1002/hep.21633
This is publication number 22 from the HALT-C Trial Group.
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Fontana is in the speakers' bureau of Roche Pharmaceutical and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Dr. Lindsay received grants from and advises for Hoffmann-LaRoche, Inc., and Valeant Pharmaceuticals. She also received grants Schering-Plough Corp., Scripps Clinic Liver Research Consortium, and Idenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. She advises for Gilead Sciences, Roche Diagnostics, Quest Lab., Amgen Corporation, Invesek, Bristol Myers Squibb, Charles River Lab., iMedOptions, Zymogenetics, Inc., Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and Kendle International. She is a consultant for Fujisawa Research Institute of America, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, Wellpoint Pharmacy Management, Aventix Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and Medtronics.
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2006
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- National Cancer Institute
- National Center for Minority Health and Health Disparities
- General Clinical Research Center grants from the National Center for Research Resources
- National Institutes of Health
- Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc.
- Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with the National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, Division of Digestive Diseases and Nutrition
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA. Grant Numbers: N01-DK-9-2325, M01RR-00043
- University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI. Grant Numbers: N01-DK-9-2323, M01RR-00042
- New England Research Institutes, Watertown, MA. Grant Number: N01-DK-9-2328
- 18Practice effects in repeated neuropsychological assessments. Clin Neuropsychol 1991; 6: 32–42., , , , .
- 19Shipley institute of living scale. Los Angeles: Western Psychological Services, 1991: 1–35..
- 20BDI-II Manual. The Psychological Corporation. San Antonio, TX: Harcourt Brace and Company, 1996: 1–20., , .
- 22U.S. Census Bureau, Population Division, Education & Social Stratification Branch. Maintained by: Information & Research Services Internet Staff (Population Division). Created: March 15, 2004.
- 35Practice effects in repeated neuropsychological assessment. Clin Neuropsychol 1992; 6: 32–42., , , , .