Myxovirus-1 and protein kinase haplotypes and fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C virus†
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 74–83, July 2007
How to Cite
Yee, L. J., Tang, Y.-M., Kleiner, D. E., Wang, D., Im, K., Wahed, A., Tong, X., Rhodes, S., Su, X., Whelan, R. M., Fontana, R. J., Ghany, M. G., Borg, B., Liang, T. J. and Yang, H. (2007), Myxovirus-1 and protein kinase haplotypes and fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C virus. Hepatology, 46: 74–83. doi: 10.1002/hep.21636
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2006
- National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NCMHD)
- Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with Roche Laboratories, Inc.. Grant Numbers: U01 DK60329, U01 DK60340, U01 DK60324, U01 DK60344, U01 DK60327, U01 DK60335, U01 DK60352, U01 DK60342, U01 DK60345, U01 DK60309, U01 DK60346, U01 DK60349, U01 DK60341
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR)
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH
- National Cancer Institute
- Center for Cancer Research
- General Clinical Research Centers Program. Grant Numbers: M01 RR00645 (New York Presbyterian), M02 RR000079 (University of California, San Francisco), M01 RR16500 (University of Maryland), M01 RR000042 (University of Michigan), M01 RR00046 (University of North Carolina)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1KL2 RR024154-01
- 2Hepatitis C infection in African Americans: its natural history and histological progression. Am J Gastroenterol 2002; 97: 700–706., , .Direct Link:
- 21Multiple comparisons and multiple tests using SAS. Cary, NC: SAS Publishing, 1999: 29–30., , , , .
- 22Categorization of humans in biomedical research: genes, race and disease. Genome Biol 2002; 3., , , .
- 28The cytokine facts book, 2nd ed. San Diego: Academic Press, 2001., , , .