Myxovirus-1 and protein kinase haplotypes and fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C virus†
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 74–83, July 2007
How to Cite
Yee, L. J., Tang, Y.-M., Kleiner, D. E., Wang, D., Im, K., Wahed, A., Tong, X., Rhodes, S., Su, X., Whelan, R. M., Fontana, R. J., Ghany, M. G., Borg, B., Liang, T. J. and Yang, H. (2007), Myxovirus-1 and protein kinase haplotypes and fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C virus. Hepatology, 46: 74–83. doi: 10.1002/hep.21636
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2006
- National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NCMHD)
- Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with Roche Laboratories, Inc.. Grant Numbers: U01 DK60329, U01 DK60340, U01 DK60324, U01 DK60344, U01 DK60327, U01 DK60335, U01 DK60352, U01 DK60342, U01 DK60345, U01 DK60309, U01 DK60346, U01 DK60349, U01 DK60341
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR)
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH
- National Cancer Institute
- Center for Cancer Research
- General Clinical Research Centers Program. Grant Numbers: M01 RR00645 (New York Presbyterian), M02 RR000079 (University of California, San Francisco), M01 RR16500 (University of Maryland), M01 RR000042 (University of Michigan), M01 RR00046 (University of North Carolina)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1KL2 RR024154-01
Supplementary material for this article can be found on the H EPATOLOGY Web site ( http://interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-9139/suppmat/index.html ).
|jws-hep.21636.doc||105K||Supporting Information file jws-hep.21636.doc|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.