fax: (39) 0881-714745
Hepatitis C virus protein expression causes calcium-mediated mitochondrial bioenergetic dysfunction and nitro-oxidative stress†
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 58–65, July 2007
How to Cite
Piccoli, C., Scrima, R., Quarato, G., D'Aprile, A., Ripoli, M., Lecce, L., Boffoli, D., Moradpour, D. and Capitanio, N. (2007), Hepatitis C virus protein expression causes calcium-mediated mitochondrial bioenergetic dysfunction and nitro-oxidative stress. Hepatology, 46: 58–65. doi: 10.1002/hep.21679
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2006
- University of Foggia (Local Research Funds 2005-2006)
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 3100A0-107831
- Swiss Cancer League. Grant Number: OCS-01762-08-2005
Supplementary material for this article can be found on the H EPATOLOGY website ( http://interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-9139/suppmat/index.html ).
|jws-hep.21679.pdf||1667K||Supporting Information file jws-hep.21679.pdf|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.