A 7 gene signature identifies the risk of developing cirrhosis in patients with chronic hepatitis C†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 297–306, August 2007
How to Cite
Huang, H., Shiffman, M. L., Friedman, S., Venkatesh, R., Bzowej, N., Abar, O. T., Rowland, C. M., Catanese, J. J., Leong, D. U., Sninsky, J. J., Layden, T. J., Wright, T. L., White, T. and Cheung, R. C. (2007), A 7 gene signature identifies the risk of developing cirrhosis in patients with chronic hepatitis C. Hepatology, 46: 297–306. doi: 10.1002/hep.21695
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Shiffman is a consultant and received grants from Celera Diagnostics. Dr. Bzowej advises, is on the speakers' bureau of, and received grants fron Idenix. He also advises for Intarcia. He received grants from Gilead, Roche, Schering-Plough, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Vertex, Merck, and Novartis. Dr. Rowland owns stock in Celera Diagnostics and Applied Biosystems. Dr. Catanese owns stock in Celera Diagnostics. Dr. Cheung is a consultant for Celera Diagnostics.
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2006
- NIH. Grant Number: DK56621
- Feld Foundation
- 1National Institutes of Health Consensus Development Conference Statement: Management of hepatitis C: 2002, June 10-12. HEPATOLOGY 2002; 36(Suppl): S3–S20.
- 12Multi-interval discretization of continuous-valued attributes for classification learning. Proceedings of the 13th Int. Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence 1993; 1022–1027., .
- 13Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques. 2nd edition. New York, NY: Elsevier, 2005., .
- 15A probabilistic approach to feature selection — A filter solution. In: 13th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML'96). ICML1996; 319–327., .
- 31TLR4 mediates inflammation and fibrogenesis after bile duct ligation [Abstract]. HEPATOLOGY 2005; 42: A265., , , , .