fax: (31) 10-4365916
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 388–394, August 2007
How to Cite
Buster, E. H. C. J., Hansen, B. E., Buti, M., Delwaide, J., Niederau, C., Michielsen, P. P., Flisiak, R., Zondervan, P. E., Schalm, S. W. and Janssen, H. L. A. (2007), Peginterferon alpha-2b is safe and effective in HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B patients with advanced fibrosis. Hepatology, 46: 388–394. doi: 10.1002/hep.21723
Financial support and study medication provided by Schering-Plough International, Kenilworth, NJ; and GlaxoSmithKline, Research and Development, Greenford, UK.
Monitoring was coordinated by Denys Research Consultants bvba, De Haan, Belgium. Data collection and data management was done by Elke Verhey and Eva Leeuwenhoek, Clinical Research Bureau, Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Other members of the HBV 99-01 study group are listed in Acknowledgment.
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2007
- Schering-Plough International, Kenilworth, NJ
- GlaxoSmithKline, Research and Development, Greenford, UK
- Foundation for Liver Research (SLO), Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- 16The first detailed analysis of predictors of response in HBeAg-negative chronic hepatitis B: data from a multicenter, randomized, partially double-blind study of peginterferon-alfa-2a (4-KD) (Pegasys®) alone or in combination with lamivudine vs lamivudine alone [Abstract]. HEPATOLOGY 2004; 40(Suppl): A1142., , , , , , et al.
- 22Treatment with peg-interferon alpha-2b for HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B: HBsAg loss is associated with HBV genotype. Am J Gastroenterol 2006; 101: 297–303., , , , , .Direct Link: