Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Zeuzem is a consultant of Roche and Vertex. He is on the speakers' bureau of Roche and received grants from Roche. He also received grants from Vertex. Dr. Purdy is an employee of Vertex Pharmaceuticals. Dr. Chu owns stock in Vertex. Dr. Reesink received grants from Vertex. Dr. McNair is an employee of Vertex Pharmaceuticals. Dr. Kieffer owns stock and is an employee of Vertex.
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 640–648, September 2007
How to Cite
Forestier, N., Reesink, H. W., Weegink, C. J., McNair, L., Kieffer, T. L., Chu, H.-M., Purdy, S., Jansen, P. L.M. and Zeuzem, S. (2007), Antiviral activity of telaprevir (VX-950) and peginterferon alfa-2a in patients with hepatitis C. Hepatology, 46: 640–648. doi: 10.1002/hep.21774
See Editorial on Page 615
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2007
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
- 10H-L, Inc. Package insert for Pegasys (peginterferon alfa-2a). Appendix revision date 2004. Nutley, NJ: H-L, Inc.
- 12Viral dynamic and exposure-response relationship in subjects with hepatitis C virus (HCV) receiving VX-950 monotherapy [Abstract]. Rev Antiviral Ther 2006; 3: 99–100., , , , , .