Transforming growth factor-β and substrate stiffness regulate portal fibroblast activation in culture†
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1246–1256, October 2007
How to Cite
Li, Z., Dranoff, J. A., Chan, E. P., Uemura, M., Sévigny, J. and Wells, R. G. (2007), Transforming growth factor-β and substrate stiffness regulate portal fibroblast activation in culture. Hepatology, 46: 1246–1256. doi: 10.1002/hep.21792
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2006
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 DK58123
- Fred and Suzanne Biesecker Foundation for Pediatric Liver Diseases
- NIH institutional training. Grant Number: T32 DK07066
- New Investigator Award from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Supplementary material for this article can be found on the H EPATOLOGY Web site ( http://interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-9139/suppmat/index.html ).
|jws-hep.21792.pdf||16K||Supporting Information file jws-hep.21792.pdf|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.