fax: +39 02 63632714
Hepatitis C virus genotype 1b as a major risk factor associated with hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with cirrhosis: A seventeen-year prospective cohort study†
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1350–1356, November 2007
How to Cite
Bruno, S., Crosignani, A., Maisonneuve, P., Rossi, S., Silini, E. and Mondelli, M. U. (2007), Hepatitis C virus genotype 1b as a major risk factor associated with hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with cirrhosis: A seventeen-year prospective cohort study. Hepatology, 46: 1350–1356. doi: 10.1002/hep.21826
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2007
- Italian Ministry of University and Research (Progetti di Ricerca di Interesse Nazionale)
- Italian Association for Cancer Research
- Research Funds of the Italian Ministry of Health (Ricerca Corrente, Fondazione Istitut di Ricovero e Cura a Carattere Scientifico Policlinico San Matteo)
- Donation from CANTEL, SpA. (Fino Mornasco, Italy)
- 14Case-control study on hepatitis C virus (HCV) as a risk factor for hepatocellular carcinoma: the role of HCV genotypes and the synergism with hepatitis B virus and alcohol. Brescia HCC Study. Int J Cancer 1999; 81: 695–699., , , , , , et al.
- 22Papilloma viruses. In: KnipeDM, HowleyPM, eds. Fields Virology. 4th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins; 2001: 2231–2264., .