Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1476–1484, November 2007
How to Cite
Trotter, J. F., Wisniewski, K. A., Terrault, N. A., Everhart, J. E., Kinkhabwala, M., Weinrieb, R. M., Fair, J. H., Fisher, R. A., Koffron, A. J., Saab, S., Merion, R. M. and A2ALL Study Group (2007), Outcomes of donor evaluation in adult-to-adult living donor liver transplantation. Hepatology, 46: 1476–1484. doi: 10.1002/hep.21845
Presented in part at the World Transplant Congress, Boston, MA, July 2006.
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Trotter is a consultant for and received grants from Novartis. He is on the speakers' bureau of and received grants from Roche. He is also on the speakers' bureau of Astellas. He also received grants from Cellzdirect, Aventis-Sanofi, and Abbott.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2007
- National Institutes of Health (NIDDK). Grant Numbers: U01-DK62536, U01-DK62444, U01-DK62467, U01-DK62483, U01-DK62484, U01-DK62494, U01-DK62496, U01-DK62498, U01-DK62505, U01-DK62531
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
- 7MELD-PELD calculator. Available at: http://www.unos.org/resources/meldPeldCalculator.asp (Accessed June 21, 2007).
- 9Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Body mass index. Available at: www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/adult_BMI/about_adult_BMI.htm (Accessed June 21, 2007).
- 10Applied Logistic Regression. 2nd ed. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 2000., .