These authors contributed equally to the study.
Autoimmune, Cholestatic, and Biliary Disease
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 793–801, September 2007
How to Cite
Grünhage, F., Acalovschi, M., Tirziu, S., Walier, M., Wienker, T. F., Ciocan, A., Mosteanu, O., Sauerbruch, T. and Lammert, F. (2007), Increased gallstone risk in humans conferred by common variant of hepatic ATP-binding cassette transporter for cholesterol. Hepatology, 46: 793–801. doi: 10.1002/hep.21847
The linkage results were presented at the ECHO Meeting, Paris, France, in December 2006 and will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the German Gastroenterological Association (DGVS), Bochum, Germany, in September 2007.
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2007
- Romanian National Council of Scientific Research in Universities. Grant Number: CNCSIS 1263/2005
- German Research Council (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft [DFG]). Grant Number: LA 997/3-1
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) Research Group 423 Genetic Epidemiology and Medical Genetics of Complex Diseases
- University of Bonn. Grant Number: BONFOR O-107.0083
- Ministry of Innovation, Science, Research and Technology (MIWFT) of North-Rhine Westphalia
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- European Cholestasis Study Group (ECHO)
Supplementary material for this article can be found on the H EPATOLOGY Web site ( http://interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-9139/suppmat/index.html ).
|jws-hep.21847.pdf||72K||Supplementary Figure 1.Linkage disequilibrium between SNPs inABCG5andABCG8 . As a pictorial depiction, GOLD plots of pair-wise D 1(left panel) and r 2values (right panel) are shown. Color scales indicate values of D 1and r 2 , and numbers indicate SNPs, as follows:1 ,ABCG5c.1810G>C [p.E604Q];2 ,ABCG8c.55G>C [p.D19H];3 :ABCG8c.161A>G [p.Y54C];4 :ABCG8c.1199C>A [p.T400K];5 :ABCG8c.1895C>T [p.A632V].|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.