These authors contributed equally to this study.
Hepatic gene expression during treatment with peginterferon and ribavirin: Identifying molecular pathways for treatment response†
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1548–1563, November 2007
How to Cite
Feld, J. J., Nanda, S., Huang, Y., Chen, W., Cam, M., Pusek, S. N., Schweigler, L. M., Theodore, D., Zacks, S. L., Liang, T. J. and Fried, M. W. (2007), Hepatic gene expression during treatment with peginterferon and ribavirin: Identifying molecular pathways for treatment response. Hepatology, 46: 1548–1563. doi: 10.1002/hep.21853
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Fried is a consultant for and received grants from Roche. Dr. Zacks is on the speakers' bureau of Roche.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2007
- Hoffmann-La Roche
- General Clinical Research Center of the University of North Carolina. Grant Number: RR 000046
- Midcareer Investigator Award in Patient-Oriented Research. Grant Number: DK06614
- Doris Duke Fellowship (LMS)
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (National Institutes of Health)
Supplementary material for this article can be found on the H EPATOLOGY Web site ( http://interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-9139/suppmat/index.html ).
|jws-hep.21853.tbl1.xls||73K||Supporting Information file jws-hep.21853.tbl1.xls|
|jws-hep.21853.tbl2.xls||49K||Supporting Information file jws-hep.21853.tbl2.xls|
|jws-hep.21853.tbl3.xls||43K||Supporting Information file jws-hep.21853.tbl3.xls|
|jws-hep.21853.tbl4.xls||202K||Supporting Information file jws-hep.21853.tbl4.xls|
|jws-hep.21853.tbl5.xls||578K||Supporting Information file jws-hep.21853.tbl5.xls|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.