Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Glycine N-methyltransferase−/− mice develop chronic hepatitis and glycogen storage disease in the liver†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1413–1425, November 2007
How to Cite
Liu, S.-P., Li, Y.-S., Chen, Y.-J., Chiang, E.-P., Li, A. F.-Y., Lee, Y.-H., Tsai, T.-F., Hsiao, M., Hwang, S.-F. and Chen, Y.-M. A. (2007), Glycine N-methyltransferase−/− mice develop chronic hepatitis and glycogen storage disease in the liver. Hepatology, 46: 1413–1425. doi: 10.1002/hep.21863
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2007
- National Research Program on Genomic Medicine of the National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC95-3112-B-010-010
Supplementary material for this article can be found on the H EPATOLOGY Web site ( http://interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-9139/suppmat/index.html ).
|jws-hep.21863.pdf||26K||Supporting Information file jws-hep.21863.pdf|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.