These authors contributed equally to this work.
Liver Biology and Pathobiology
Epithelial expression of angiogenic growth factors modulate arterial vasculogenesis in human liver development†
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 719–728, February 2008
How to Cite
Fabris, L., Cadamuro, M., Libbrecht, L., Raynaud, P., Spirlì, C., Fiorotto, R., Okolicsanyi, L., Lemaigre, F., Strazzabosco, M. and Roskams, T. (2008), Epithelial expression of angiogenic growth factors modulate arterial vasculogenesis in human liver development. Hepatology, 47: 719–728. doi: 10.1002/hep.22015
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2007
- Fondazione San Martino and the Ministero Istruzione Universita' e Ricerca (Cofinanziamento 2005. Grant Number: 2003060498-001
- Yale Liver Center. Grant Number: DK34989
- Telethon. Grant Number: E.1253
- Progetto di Ricerca di Ateneo. Grant Number: CPDA058897
- Belgian State Program on Interuniversity Poles of Attraction
- Belgian Fund for Scientific Medical Research
- D.G. Higher Education and Scientific Research of the French Community of Belgium. P.R.
- Université Catholique de Louvain
- AASLD/Liver School Award
Supplementary material for this article can be found on the H EPATOLOGY Web site ( http://interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-9139/suppmat/index.html ).
|hep22015-SupplementaryTable1.pdf||14K||Primary antibodies used for immunohistochemistry and biological significance of the corresponding markers in foetal development|
|hep22015-Supplementarymethods.pdf||72K||Supporting Information file hep22015-Supplementarymethods.pdf|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.