Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Hoefs is on the speaker's bureau of Gilead and Roche. Dr. Morgan is on the speakers' bureau of and received grants from Schering-Plough. He is a consultant for, is on the speakers' bureau of, and received grants from Hoffmann-La Roche.
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1671–1674, December 2007
How to Cite
Hoefs, J. C. and Morgan, T. R. (2007), Seventy-two weeks of peginterferon and ribavirin for patients with partial early virologic response?. Hepatology, 46: 1671–1674. doi: 10.1002/hep.22030
See Article on Page 1688.
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
- 4Win R study: peginterferon alfa-2b plus weight-based ribavirin improves HCV viral response compared to peginterferon alfa-2b and fixed doses of ribavirin [Abstract]. HEPATOLOGY 2005; 42( Suppl): 749A..
- 5Sustained virologic response resulting from treatment with peginterferon alfa-2a alone or in combination with ribavirin is durable and constitutes a cure: an ongoing 5-year follow-up [Abstract]. Gastroenterology 2007; 132: 741A., , , , , , et al.
- 20Pegylated interferon alfa-2b plus ribavirin in patients with genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C with a slow virologic response: an early enrollers analysis of the SUCCESS study [Abstract]. HEPATOLOGY 2006; 44 ( Suppl): 342A., , , , , .