Susceptibility of chimeric mice with livers repopulated by serially subcultured human hepatocytes to hepatitis B virus†
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 435–446, February 2008
How to Cite
Utoh, R., Tateno, C., Yamasaki, C., Hiraga, N., Kataoka, M., Shimada, T., Chayama, K. and Yoshizato, K. (2008), Susceptibility of chimeric mice with livers repopulated by serially subcultured human hepatocytes to hepatitis B virus. Hepatology, 47: 435–446. doi: 10.1002/hep.22057
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2007
- Cooperative Link of Unique Science and Technology for Economy Revitalization (CLUSTER)
- Promotion of Science and Technology in Regional Areas
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.