fax: (41) 21-321-01-69
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 817–826, March 2008
How to Cite
Flisiak, R., Horban, A., Gallay, P., Bobardt, M., Selvarajah, S., Wiercinska-Drapalo, A., Siwak, E., Cielniak, I., Higersberger, J., Kierkus, J., Aeschlimann, C., Grosgurin, P., Nicolas-Métral, V., Dumont, J.-M., Porchet, H., Crabbé, R. and Scalfaro, P. (2008), The cyclophilin inhibitor Debio-025 shows potent anti–hepatitis C effect in patients coinfected with hepatitis C and human immunodeficiency virus. Hepatology, 47: 817–826. doi: 10.1002/hep.22131
All work was set up, organized, and financed by Debiopharm SA, including manuscript preparation.
Potential conflict of interest: Drs. Crabbé, Flisiak and Wiercinska-Drapalo received grants from Debiopharm SA.
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2007
- Debiopharm SA
- 11A double-blind placebo-controlled study in HIV-1-infected subjects on the safety, pharmacokinetics and antiviral effect of cyclophilin A targeting DEBIO-025. In: 13th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI). Denver, CO, February 5-8, 2006., , , , , , et al.
- 13In vitro blood distribution and protein binding of a new anti-HIV drug, DEBIO-025. In: PharmSciFair, European Federation for Pharmaceutical Sciences (EUFEPS). Nice, France, June 12-17, 2005., , , .