fax: (510) 891-3472
Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 1150–1157, April 2008
How to Cite
Manos, M. M., Leyden, W. A., Murphy, R. C., Terrault, N. A. and Bell, B. P. (2008), Limitations of conventionally derived chronic liver disease mortality rates: Results of a comprehensive assessment. Hepatology, 47: 1150–1157. doi: 10.1002/hep.22181
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work was presented in preliminary form at the 2004 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases meeting.
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2007 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2007
- Emerging Infections Program Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 8The epidemiology of newly-diagnosed chronic liver disease in the United States: findings of population-based sentinel surveillance. [Abstract] HEPATOLOGY 2001; 34: 468A., , , , , , et al.
- 9A comprehensive assessment of chronic liver disease deaths reveals limitations of statistics based on standard methods. [Abstract] HEPATOLOGY 2004: 33: 176A., , , , .
- 11Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis deaths in California, 1999-2000. National Center for Health Statistics, Data Summary DS02–09001; 2002., .
- 13Northern California Cancer Registry: 2002 Report on trends, incidence, and outcomes. Kaiser Permanente, Northern California Cancer Registry. June 2002;electronic update 2007., , .
- 14National Cancer Institute. The SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975-2003. Available at: http://seer.cancer.gov/cgi-bin/csr/1975_2003/search.pl.