These authors contributed equally to this work.
Comprehensive evaluation of hepatitis B virus reverse transcriptase substitutions associated with entecavir resistance†
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 1473–1482, May 2008
How to Cite
Baldick, C. J., Tenney, D. J., Mazzucco, C. E., Eggers, B. J., Rose, R. E., Pokornowski, K. A., Yu, C. F. and Colonno, R. J. (2008), Comprehensive evaluation of hepatitis B virus reverse transcriptase substitutions associated with entecavir resistance. Hepatology, 47: 1473–1482. doi: 10.1002/hep.22211
Potential conflict of interest: At the time these studies were conducted, all authors were employees and stockholders of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Issue online: 24 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JAN 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2007
- 3Resistance determination in patients experiencing virologic breakthrough following telbivudine or lamivudine therapy in the International GLOBE Trial (Abstract). Digestive Disease Week, Washington, DC, 2007., , , , , , et al.
- 17Baraclude prescribing information. Available at http://www.fda.gov/cder/foi/label/2007/021797s003,021798s003lbl.pdf. Accessed 2007.
- 18Mechanistic characterization of entecavir resistance in lamivudine resistant hepatitis B virus. Antiviral Res 2006; 70: A36., , , , , , et al.
- 20Hepatitis B virus resistance to entecavir involves novel changes in the viral polymerase [Abstract]. HEPATOLOGY 2004; 40: 245A., , , , , , et al.