β-Catenin deletion in hepatoblasts disrupts hepatic morphogenesis and survival during mouse development†
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 1667–1679, May 2008
How to Cite
Tan, X., Yuan, Y., Zeng, G., Apte, U., Thompson, M. D., Cieply, B., Stolz, D. B., Michalopoulos, G. K., Kaestner, K. H. and Monga, S. P.S. (2008), β-Catenin deletion in hepatoblasts disrupts hepatic morphogenesis and survival during mouse development. Hepatology, 47: 1667–1679. doi: 10.1002/hep.22225
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 24 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2007
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: 1R01DK62277, R01CA124414
- Rango's Fund for Enhancement of Pathology Research; and the Cleveland Foundation
Supplementary material for this article can be found on the H EPATOLOGY Web site ( http://interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-9139/suppmat/index.html ).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.