Safety, efficacy, and pharmacokinetics of adefovir dipivoxil in children and adolescents (age 2 to <18 years) with chronic hepatitis B†
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 1863–1871, June 2008
How to Cite
Jonas, M. M., Kelly, D., Pollack, H., Mizerski, J., Sorbel, J., Frederick, D., Mondou, E., Rousseau, F. and Sokal, E. (2008), Safety, efficacy, and pharmacokinetics of adefovir dipivoxil in children and adolescents (age 2 to <18 years) with chronic hepatitis B. Hepatology, 47: 1863–1871. doi: 10.1002/hep.22250
Potential conflict of interest: Maureen M. Jonas, Deirdre Kelly, Henry Pollack, Jacek Mizerski, and Etienne Sokal served as clinical investigators and received funding for their participation from Gilead Sciences. Jeff Sorbel, David Frederick, Elsa Mondou, and Franck Rousseau are employees of Gilead Sciences and own stocks and shares in Gilead Sciences. The studies described in this manuscript were funded in full by Gilead Sciences. The writing/preparation of this work was completed by the primary author with input from all other authors but without additional funding from any source. No additional personnel performed any data analyses.
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2007
- Gilead Sciences
- 1The treatment of chronic viral hepatitis. N Engl J Med 1997; 336: 247–256., .
- 8The pharmacokinetics (PH and safety of a single dose of adefovir dipivoxil (ADV) in children and adolescents (aged 2–17) with chronic hepatitis B. J Clin Pharmacol 2008; 0: 0091270007313325v1., , , , , .