fax: (33) 1 53 72 51 58
MicroRNA profiling in hepatocellular tumors is associated with clinical features and oncogene/tumor suppressor gene mutations†
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 1955–1963, June 2008
How to Cite
Ladeiro, Y., Couchy, G., Balabaud, C., Bioulac-Sage, P., Pelletier, L., Rebouissou, S. and Zucman-Rossi, J. (2008), MicroRNA profiling in hepatocellular tumors is associated with clinical features and oncogene/tumor suppressor gene mutations. Hepatology, 47: 1955–1963. doi: 10.1002/hep.22256
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2007
- ANRS (Agence Nationale de Recherches sur le Sida et les hépatites)
- INSERM (Réseaux de Recherche Clinique et Réseaux de Recherche en Santé des Populations)
- “Carte d'Identité des Tumeurs,” which was initiated, developed, and funded by the Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer
- ANRS doctoral fellowship
- INSERM and Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Bordeaux
Supplementary material for this article can be found on the H EPATOLOGY Web site ( http://interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-9139/suppmat/index.html ).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.