Identification of novel immunohistochemical tumor markers for primary hepatocellular carcinoma; clathrin heavy chain and formiminotransferase cyclodeaminase†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 519–530, August 2008
How to Cite
Seimiya, M., Tomonaga, T., Matsushita, K., Sunaga, M., Oh-ishi, M., Kodera, Y., Maeda, T., Takano, S., Togawa, A., Yoshitomi, H., Otsuka, M., Yamamoto, M., Nakano, M., Miyazaki, M. and Nomura, F. (2008), Identification of novel immunohistochemical tumor markers for primary hepatocellular carcinoma; clathrin heavy chain and formiminotransferase cyclodeaminase. Hepatology, 48: 519–530. doi: 10.1002/hep.22364
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2007
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan. Grant Numbers: 18014007, 18659363, 19390330, 19390154
- Chiba Serum Institute Memorial Fund for Health Medical Welfare
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hep22364-Supplementaryinformation1.doc||42K||Supporting Information file hep22364-Supplementaryinformation1.doc|
|hep22364-Supplementaryinformation2.doc||30K||Supporting Information file hep22364-Supplementaryinformation2.doc|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.