fax 331-47 30 94 40.
Long-term efficacy and safety of adefovir dipivoxil for the treatment of hepatitis B e antigen–positive chronic hepatitis B†
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 750–758, September 2008
How to Cite
Marcellin, P., Chang, T.-T., Lim, S. G. L., Sievert, W., Tong, M., Arterburn, S., Borroto-Esoda, K., Frederick, D. and Rousseau, F. (2008), Long-term efficacy and safety of adefovir dipivoxil for the treatment of hepatitis B e antigen–positive chronic hepatitis B. Hepatology, 48: 750–758. doi: 10.1002/hep.22414
Potential conflict of interest: Drs. Arterburn, Borroto-Esoda, Frederick, and Rousseau own stock in Gilead Sciences. Dr. Lim advises Novartis, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Schering-Plough. He is on the speakers' bureau of GlaxoSmithKline. Dr. Marcellin advises, is on the speakers' bureau of Roche, Schering-Plough, Gilead, Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, and Idenix-Novartis. He is also a consultant and advises Vertex, Valeant, Cytheris, Intermune, Wyeth, and Tibotec. Dr. Sievert is on the Speakers' bureau of Gilead Sciences.
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2007
- Gilead Sciences
- 9Treatment-induced HBeAg seroconversion is a poor therapeutic endpoint. HEPATOLOGY 2007; 46: 937., , .
- 17Two year results from the Globe Trial in patients with hepatitis B: greater clinical and antiviral efficacy for telbivudine vs. lamivudine [Abstract]. HEPATOLOGY 2006; 44(Suppl 1): S222., , , , , , et al.