R.J.K. is an investigator of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Hepatocyte nuclear factor 4α is implicated in endoplasmic reticulum stress–induced acute phase response by regulating expression of cyclic adenosine monophosphate responsive element binding protein H†
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1242–1250, October 2008
How to Cite
Luebke-Wheeler, J., Zhang, K., Battle, M., Si-Tayeb, K., Garrison, W., Chhinder, S., Li, J., Kaufman, R. J. and Duncan, S. A. (2008), Hepatocyte nuclear factor 4α is implicated in endoplasmic reticulum stress–induced acute phase response by regulating expression of cyclic adenosine monophosphate responsive element binding protein H. Hepatology, 48: 1242–1250. doi: 10.1002/hep.22439
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2008
- American Heart Association fellowship
- Scientist Development Grant
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK66226, DK55743, DK042394, HL052173, HL057346
- Marcus family
- 12Expression of transcription factor HNF-4 in the extraembryonic endoderm, gut, and nephrogenic tissue of the developing mouse embryo: HNF-4 is a marker for primary endoderm in the implanting blastocyst. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1994; 91: 7598–7602., , , , , , et al.