fax: 852 28170859.
Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Mitochondrial dysfunction contributes to the increased vulnerabilities of adiponectin knockout mice to liver injury†
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1087–1096, October 2008
How to Cite
Zhou, M., Xu, A., Tam, P. K. H., Lam, K. S. L., Chan, L., Hoo, R. L. C., Liu, J., Chow, K. H. M. and Wang, Y. (2008), Mitochondrial dysfunction contributes to the increased vulnerabilities of adiponectin knockout mice to liver injury. Hepatology, 48: 1087–1096. doi: 10.1002/hep.22444
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUN 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2008
- Seeding Funds for Basic Research of the University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Research Grant Council. Grant Numbers: HKU 778007, HKU 7645/06M
- U.S. National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HL-51586
- Area of Excellent Scheme established under the University Grants Committee of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Grant Number: AoE/P-10-01
Supplementary material for this article can be found on the H EPATOLOGY Web site ( http://interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-9139/suppmat/index.html ).
|hep22444-SupplementaryFigure1.tif||1317K||Supporting Information file hep22444-SupplementaryFigure1.tif|
|hep22444-SupplementaryFigure2.tif||1475K||Supporting Information file hep22444-SupplementaryFigure2.tif|
|hep22444-SupplementaryFigure3.tif||4232K||Supporting Information file hep22444-SupplementaryFigure3.tif|
|hep22444-SupplementaryData.doc||45K||Supporting Information file hep22444-SupplementaryData.doc|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.