A.T. is member of the EMBO Young Investigator Program.
C-Myc and its target FoxM1 are critical downstream effectors of constitutive androstane receptor (CAR) mediated direct liver hyperplasia†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1302–1311, October 2008
How to Cite
Blanco-Bose, W. E., Murphy, M. J., Ehninger, A., Offner, S., Dubey, C., Huang, W., Moore, D. D. and Trumpp, A. (2008), C-Myc and its target FoxM1 are critical downstream effectors of constitutive androstane receptor (CAR) mediated direct liver hyperplasia. Hepatology, 48: 1302–1311. doi: 10.1002/hep.22475
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUN 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2008
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Swiss Cancer League
- UBS Optimus Foundation
- U.S. National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 DK46546, U19 DK62434, F32DK063780
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.