Intrahepatic levels of CXCR3-associated chemokines correlate with liver inflammation and fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C†
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1440–1450, November 2008
How to Cite
Zeremski, M., Petrovic, L. M., Chiriboga, L., Brown, Q. B., Yee, H. T., Kinkhabwala, M., Jacobson, I. M., Dimova, R., Markatou, M. and Talal, A. H. (2008), Intrahepatic levels of CXCR3-associated chemokines correlate with liver inflammation and fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C. Hepatology, 48: 1440–1450. doi: 10.1002/hep.22500
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2008
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: General Clinical Research Center Grant (M01-RR00047)
- National Center for Research Resources
- National Institutes of Health
- Greenberg Foundation for Medical Research
- William J. Clinton Foundation
- Rita J. and Stanley H. Kaplan Comprehensive Cancer Center
- 3Advances in liver disease: Highlights from the 56th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases. Rev Gastroenterol Disord 2006; 6: 48–61., , .
- 14Increased expression of T cell chemokines and their receptors in chronic hepatitis C: relationship with the histological activity of liver disease. Am J Gastroenterol 2002; 97: 2861–2870., , , , , , et al.Direct Link:
- 18A. ABI Prism 7700 Sequence Detection System: User Bulletin #2. Foster City, CA: Applied Biosystems Inc.; 1997 (updated 2001): 11–15.