These authors contributed equally to this work.
The stem cell niche of human livers: Symmetry between development and regeneration†
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1598–1607, November 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Theise, N., Chua, M. and Reid, L. M. (2008), The stem cell niche of human livers: Symmetry between development and regeneration. Hepatology, 48: 1598–1607. doi: 10.1002/hep.22516
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2008
- Vesta Therapeutics (Research Triangle Park, Durham, NC)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK52851, AA014243, IP30-DK065933
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-02ER-63477
- Government of the Peoples Republic of China
- N. Theise and the Beth Israel Liver and Stem Cell Research Laboratory are supported by a generous grant from the John J. Gerard Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_22516_sm_supptable1to2.rtf||121K||Supporting Table 1 and 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.