Cell culture–produced hepatitis C virus does not infect peripheral blood mononuclear cells†
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1843–1850, December 2008
How to Cite
Marukian, S., Jones, C. T., Andrus, L., Evans, M. J., Ritola, K. D., Charles, E. D., Rice, C. M. and Dustin, L. B. (2008), Cell culture–produced hepatitis C virus does not infect peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Hepatology, 48: 1843–1850. doi: 10.1002/hep.22550
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUL 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AI60561
- Gates Foundation
- Greenberg Medical Research Institute
- Irma T. Hirschl/Monique Weill Caulier Trust
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hep_22550_sm_SupFig1AB.tif||13867K||Supplemental Figure 1A and B|
|hep_22550_sm_SupFig1C.tif||9015K||Supplemental Figure 1C|
|hep_22550_sm_SupFig2.tif||4476K||Supplemental Figure 2|
|hep_22550_sm_SupTab1.doc||57K||Table S1. Primers and probes used in this study.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.