Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1810–1820, December 2008
How to Cite
Cheung, O., Puri, P., Eicken, C., Contos, M. J., Mirshahi, F., Maher, J. W., Kellum, J. M., Min, H., Luketic, V. A. and Sanyal, A. J. (2008), Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis is associated with altered hepatic MicroRNA expression. Hepatology, 48: 1810–1820. doi: 10.1002/hep.22569
Accepted for presentation at the European Association for the Study of Liver Disease in Milan, Italy, 2008.
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 AUG 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K 24 DK 02755-06, T-32 DK 007150-32
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center GCRC. Grant Number: MO1 RR 00065-45
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hep_22569_sm_SupTables1to6.doc||103K||Supplemental Tables 1 to 6|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.