Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 32–38, January 2009
How to Cite
Dahari, H., Shudo, E., Ribeiro, R. M. and Perelson, A. S. (2009), Modeling complex decay profiles of hepatitis B virus during antiviral therapy. Hepatology, 49: 32–38. doi: 10.1002/hep.22586
This study is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NCRR or NIH.
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2007
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC52-06NA25396
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: RR06555
- NIH National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Number: P20-RR18754
- University of Illinois Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease (UIC GILD) Association
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.