Both authors contributed equally to the experimental part of this work
Ethanol and arachidonic acid synergize to activate Kupffer cells and modulate the fibrogenic response via tumor necrosis factor α, reduced glutathione, and transforming growth factor β–dependent mechanisms†
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 2027–2039, December 2008
How to Cite
Cubero, F. J. and Nieto, N. (2008), Ethanol and arachidonic acid synergize to activate Kupffer cells and modulate the fibrogenic response via tumor necrosis factor α, reduced glutathione, and transforming growth factor β–dependent mechanisms. Hepatology, 48: 2027–2039. doi: 10.1002/hep.22592
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2008
- Postdoctoral Fellowship from the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: Ref. No. EX2006-0070
- US Public Health Service Grant from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: 5R01DK069286-03
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HEP_22592_sm_SupFig1.tif||2705K||Supplemental Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.