These authors contributed equally to this study.
Hepatocyte-specific deletion of Cdc42 results in delayed liver regeneration after partial hepatectomy in mice†
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 240–249, January 2009
How to Cite
Yuan, H., Zhang, H., Wu, X., Zhang, Z., Du, D., Zhou, W., Zhou, S., Brakebusch, C. and Chen, Z. (2009), Hepatocyte-specific deletion of Cdc42 results in delayed liver regeneration after partial hepatectomy in mice. Hepatology, 49: 240–249. doi: 10.1002/hep.22610
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30730055, 30623002
- National Key Scientific Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB914504
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2006AA02A308
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-YW-R-108
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.