Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 832–838, March 2009
How to Cite
Toso, C., Asthana, S., Bigam, D. L., Shapiro, A. M. J. and Kneteman, N. M. (2009), Reassessing selection criteria prior to liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma utilizing the scientific registry of transplant recipients database. Hepatology, 49: 832–838. doi: 10.1002/hep.22693
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
The data reported here were supplied by the Arbor Research Collaborative for Health as the contractor for the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients. The interpretation and reporting of these data are the responsibility of the authors and in no way should be seen as an official policy of or interpretation by the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients or the US Government.
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2008
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- FS Chia award
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research (AHFMR)
- AHFMR scholar
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research/Wyeth Research Chair in Transplantation
- 18The value of serum alpha-fetoprotein in predicting tumor recurrence after liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma. Dig Dis Sci. doi:10.1007/s10620-008-0349-0., , , , , , et al.