These authors equally contributed to this work.
Gene expression signatures of peripheral CD4+ T cells clearly discriminate between patients with acute and chronic hepatitis B infection†
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 781–790, March 2009
How to Cite
TrehanPati, N., Geffers, R., Sukriti, Hissar, S., Riese, P., Toepfer, T., Buer, J., Kumar, M., Guzman, C. A. and Sarin, S. K. (2009), Gene expression signatures of peripheral CD4+ T cells clearly discriminate between patients with acute and chronic hepatitis B infection. Hepatology, 49: 781–790. doi: 10.1002/hep.22696
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2008
- Indian Council of Medical Research (New Delhi, India)
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: BMBF grant IND 06/009
- Fellowship from the DFG-funded International Research Training Group “Strategies of human pathogens to achieve acute and chronic infections.”. Grant Number: 1273
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hep_22696_sm_SupTab1.xls||280K||Supplementary Table 1|
|hep_22696_sm_SupTab2.xls||110K||Supplementary Table 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.